AL16's Pages

Sabado, Pebrero 7, 2015

Behind Of My Team Aqua Fan Arts :)

 

 

Line Art for Achie
Since I don't have owned computer and graphic tablet, I just worked in Internet Cafe.


 


Line Art for Matt
I used lineart tool and pressure tool to make lines smooth. It took 6 days before I finish them.



Filling with Colors


 


Cell Shading for Archie using Photoshop


 

Cell Shading for Matt using Photoshop



Finalizing

In Photoshop, I used pen tool and I added 2 layers (one for dark shade and one for light shade). In dark shade layer, I changed the blend mode to Multiply and 40% - 50% of opacity. I used color near black or dark grey (#3e3e3e). For light shade layer, I turned the blend mode to Screen and about 90% - 100% of opacity. Then, the final edit, adding background and effects.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento