AL16's Pages

Sabado, Pebrero 7, 2015

New Version of my OCs

There are my characters that I made, 3 to 40 years ago. Now, I made them in new looks!! :D


5 years ago, I draw my first OC, Yuko.. 
He is half human and half alien. His father is a Humanoid Alien and prince of the Planet Humanoid X million light years away from Planet Earth.. 

"I'm not Shy Bodyguard anymore.. I'm Killer Bodyguard now.. I am your protector.. I will kill if there's someone to kill you.." - Killer Bodyguard (Formerly Shy Bodyguard) 

His name is Mr. Fedora. He is great hunter and strong guy. He has a great skill of using a sniper gun. He can shot at a very distant. He lived in a field land.

Ben in werewolf form. Benjamin Wolfe is an ordinary and nice guy since 1792 but he changed his life. He was attacked by a wolf and he cursed then he became an immortal werewolf. For over 200 years, he lived alone and keep his secrets to the ordinary humans. He can control his tranformation even if its not full moon. That werewolf may become a hero...
Ben in human form. Back to 1792, He is nice and friendly guy. Now, Since he is an immortal werewolf, he is serious guy, always alone and don't want to have friends...


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento