AL16's Pages

Sabado, Pebrero 14, 2015

Afterwar

Briaereos and Sgt. Calhoun


This is my entry for February Challenge on Newgrounds.. :)
I draw Briaereos from APPLESEED (the robot guy) and Sgt. Calhoun from Wreck-it Ralph (the woman)..
It's a traditional drawing that I used a fineliner marker and colored pencil.. :)
The war is over. Briaereos and Sgt. Calhoun went to a small lane between the two abandoned building.
"Sergeant.. Since the war is over.. I.. I.. I have something to tell you.." Briaereos said.
The sergeant smiled and.. "What is it?"
"Uhmmmm.. Well.. I know I don't have feelings cause I'm a robot.. But I do since I first met you.." the robot guy said.
"What do you mean?" Sergeant asked.
The robot guy shaking little then..
"Sergeant Calhoun.. I.. I.. I LOVE YOU!!"
The sergeant was shocked little bit. She is speechless.
"It's impossible.." said the robot as he down his head.
The sergeant forward to him and touch his armored metal.
"It's possible" Sergeant smiled.
"No matter who you are.." she added.
"Sergeant" Briaereos said.
"I love you too.." Sergeant Calhoun said.
Then they hug each other.
The End!! :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento